Friday 4 October 2013

TESTIMONY TIME - FAN (INBOX)

Ws 1 of youth leaders & he was the worship team band leader, I wasn't into dating coz my ministry too 1st priority, weza wathi uyandthanda & he wants us 2 grow old togather & I believed him as all my other church friends, I had a good job and earning 4X his salary so I told myself ba ndizamqhuqha u fiance wam sitshate noko umgangatho nakuye uphezulu & I prayed as I do 4 any blessing bs uThixo angenelele, 3 months later his true colors showed, he had inumbers zawo onke amantombi asenkonzweni & flirting wth them ku whatsapp & sleeping wth some of them. Yes I ws hurt bcz wandiphoxa and I felt embarassed evn noya enkonzweni coz lamantombi akhe aqala nondigezela bt through God's grace I survived. He is still the band leader & still a player as always, so le diary touches 2 izinto tht actually happens.

#DOUO

No comments:

Post a Comment